As you will be aware legal restrictions were updated for Wales on Saturday 7th August 2021.
The Centre still has an obligation to carry out risk assessments and to take reasonable measures to
minimise the risk of exposure and spread of Coronavirus.
• Sanitiser stations will still remain in all parts of the building and we encourage customers to continue to
• Reception screens will remain in place until further notice and although the 2m legal requirement is no
longer in place we ask customers to maintain these distances while queuing.
• The “one way system” will cease from Monday 9th August 2021.
• All customers will still be required to book in so we can meet our Track and Trace responsibilities.
• We are allowing spectators as long as face masks are worn in all public areas (unless exempt). Customers
as at present do not need face masks while exercising.
• Restrictions on the use of facilities such as showers and changing areas will now be lifted.
• We are on target to resume our junior swimming lesson programme so existing Wave One children can
resume next week and will be contacted by text.
• A temporary eight week swimming programme will be in place next week to allow junior and adult
swimming clubs as well as the junior swimming lesson programme back. This will be amended early
October 2021. The existing “lanes only” will be replaced with joint lane and casual swim.
This has been a difficult 18 months and we are grateful for your support and encouragement.