We have a new and exciting job opportunity available as a Receptionist at Holywell Leisure Centre! Our Receptionist Team act as a first point of contact for our busy Centre; so a friendly, informative and professional manner is essential for the successful candidate.
What skills and experience do you need?
- A good standard of education.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of computer systems.
- The ability to deal with customer concerns and enquiries and if necessary ensure these are forwarded to the appropriate person if they cannot be resolved at Reception.
- A willingness to familiarise oneself with the facilities and activities on offer at the Centre.
- Appreciation of the importance of offering an excellent customer service.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy when dealing with certain situations.
- An excellent understanding of GDPR requirements.
- A flexible working attitude and a willingness to cover extra shifts where required.
How to apply?
To register your interest and receive an information pack about the role and how to apply, please email email@example.com
Please note, applications close on Friday 9th February.